+30 2108028687
+30 2310532541
+30 2167001511

Personal belongings

Project Detail

All expatriates, who are residents abroad (outside the EU) and move to Greece in order to settle permanently, may import their personal items (household goods, cars, etc.) and are exempted from customs duties and other taxes.  “Habitual residence” is the place where one has stayed for at least 185 days per year, for the last two years before moving.